Tuesday, January 22, 2008

If You Post It, They Will Come

At 9:22 this past Friday morning, I posted my Blog about my frustration with the Irving Oil Corporation. By the following Monday morning (yesterday), I received a phone call from Matt from Irving, saying he had read by Blog and that they were "cleaning" my account, thus clearing me of the $1000 that I allegedly owed them.

Talk about fast service!

Never before have I seen the power of a Blog in such an personal way. When I asked Matt how he found my Blog, he said that his boss handed him a file with all of my information, including my post.

Many thanks must go to Irving Oil for their actions. Such prompt service must be commended. And, whoever came across my Blog from the company, thank you for bringing it to the attention of those who have the power to rectify the problem.