Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas, and All That

I just wanted to extend warm holiday greetings to everyone. I apologize for the fact that I have not written in a while. Christmas and New Year's and all that can get pretty busy. I had a great time with family and friends, but I got sick along the way. In fact, my sister, my brother-in-law, my mother, my brother, and I have all gotten sick with a stomach bug. So far, I've thrown up the most! (Hooray for me!) The only ones who have not been stricken with this unfortunate ailment are my dad, my wife, and little niece. We're taking bets on who will be the last man/woman/girl standing.

Until I get back into the blog mode, enjoy a picture below of my litte niece going on her first sledding adventure last week in my parents' front yard.




No comments: