Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Chapter One

If you are interested in reading the first chapter of my new book, Pursued by a Relentless God, you can find that by clicking here.

Similarly, you can order the book by going here.

It should also be available from Amazon.com soon from here - including the kindle version.

And, if you're interested in reading the book I published three years ago, Waiting at the Altar, you can find that here at Amazon.com as well.

Sorry for all the self-promotion. In all sincerity, I am very uncomfortable with it - but I am also remembering that if I feel like God impressed me with a message to share, then the word needs to get out!

Lastly, here is the promo video once again:

1 comment:

Steve said...

Hi Shawn,

Both your book promo videos auto-play at the same time. Have you checked into how to turn one of them off? It might help the sanity of your readers. :-)