Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Here, There, and Everywhere

I haven't posted a whole lot lately because I've been traveling quite a bit. Since June 20, until the last week or so in August, I will be home a total of about ten days. After zipping down to Massachusetts for the evening two weeks ago, I spent the next two weeks at Camp Meeting in Maine, before heading out to Michigan for the last four days, for my cousin's wedding. I will be home this next week, until Saturday night, or so, and then head back to Maine for six days. I'll then be home for about five days, and then head out to Oregon and California for a week. I'll be back home for two days, and then head to Nova Scotia, Canada, for about a week. Then I'll come back to New England, spend three or four days in Maine, at our the conference Pastor's retreat.

I'm not sure, but I think I will come home after that for the rest of the summer!

When I come home after Prayer Meeting tonight, I will probably write a post (or two), since Camille is in Maine.

I hope that everyone is doing well. It is brutally humid here in central New Hampshire. I need to get to the coolness (and lake) of Camp Lawroweld soon! Of course, Murphy's Law tells me that when I arrive there on Sunday, the weather will turn mysteriously cold and rainy.

No comments: